Monday, June 6, 2011

3rd Annual 3Jack Top 50 Instructor List - Part I

After much deliberation, here is the 3rd Annual 3Jack Top 50 Instructor list (Part I). I've listed them alphabetically. Part II will be tomorrow and then my 1st annual Top 20 Short Game/Putting Instructor List will be on Wednesday.

The list is hardly scientific, but the main theme is finding instructors who help their students improve regardless of their level of play. The wider the range of students improved, the better. There are some other factors involved as well.

I logged in quite a bit of hours watching video sent from instructors and their students who wanted to nominate them for the Top 50 List and I thank you for doing that as it makes me more confident in the final list. And just because you're not on the list does not mean that I don't think highly of you as an instructor. Sometimes I just never came across your name or never saw video of your work. There were probably another 20 candidates that I strongly considered putting into the list, but couldn't because I had not seen enough video of their work.

This year we'll be handing out 3Jack Golf Blog Top 50 Instructor 'badges.' If you are an instructor in the list, feel free to take the badge below to put on your own Web site or whatever. I only ask that you add a link back to my blog at http://3jack.blogspot.com.

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at Richie3Jack@yahoo.com.





Denny Alberts
Tuscon, AZ
www.dennyalbertsgolf.com


Mike Bennett
www.stackandtiltgolfswing.com


Mark Blackburn
Guntersville, AL
www.blackburngolf.com




Lynn Blake
Eatonton, GA
www.lynnblakegolf.com


Billy Bondaruk
South Dennis, MA
www.billybondaruk.com


Dan Carraher
Winter Garden, FL
http://dancarrahergolf.com/


Martin Chuck
Bend, OR
www.tourstriker.com


Ian Clark
Surrey, UK
www.ianclarkgolf.co.uk




Nick Clearwater
Chicago, IL or Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Cleawater@pga.com


Pete Cowen
www.petecowan.com
Dubai, United Arab Emirates




Dana Dahlquist
Long Beach, CA
www.dahlquistgolf.net


John Dal Corobbo
Carmel, IN
www.johndalcorobbo.com


John Dochety
Tullahoma, TN
http://www.lakewoodgcctullahoma.com/


Gary Edwin
Queensland, Australia
www.garyedwingolf.com.au


Chuck Evans
Mesa, AZ
www.chuckevansgolf.com



Jeff Evans
Macon, GA
www.pureballstriker.com


Mark Evershed
Toronto, ON
www.evershedgolf.com


Sean Foley
Orlando, FL
www.coregolfacademy.com


Ted Fort
Marietta, GA
www.fortifiedgolf.com



John Furze
Sandringham, Australia
http://www.golfingmachinist.com.au/index.php


Ron Gring
Mobile, AL
www.gringgolf.com


Keith Handler
Rye, NY
www.wix.com/keithhandler/keith-handler-golf#!


Paul Hart
Australia
www.crokergolf.com


Bryan Hepler
Scottsdale, AZ
www.bryanhepler.com


Spencer Huggins
Buies Creek, NC
www.hugginsgolf.com


PART II - tomorrow





3JACK

4 comments:

NYC Lagster said...

Great Choices, good Job!
Ralph

Martin Chuck, PGA said...

Richie, thanks for the inclusion! Nice group to be among. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Appreciate the recognition Richie. I am fortunate to get to do what I love and be surrounded by people with such passion for the game. Mark Evershed

chuck evans said...

Thanks Richie!