Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Couple Of Notes and a Swing Sequence

A couple of things:

- I've been e-mailed in regards to seeing a videotape of my latest swings. I lost the AC Power Adapter to my camcorder and just ordered a replacement. I've gotten some requests to show myself 'swinging' and 'hitting' and once I get the camcorder up and running I'll post some videos.

- I have pre-ordered Mike Bennett and Andy Plummer's 'Stack and Tilt' and will be reviewing it later this month.

Here's a still pic of the famous Mike Austin golf swing. Austin was considered the longest hitter of his time and eventually wound up working with Ben Hogan on Hogan's golf swing. You can click the picture to enlarge it.







3JACK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck is that device on Austins neck?

Anonymous said...

I think its called 'The Flamer'!